Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, May 19, 2006

Feeling abit restless.

Yea,today i really had no mood even when seeing my maths result,i wasn't that happy.Mrs Kho asked why.It isn't because i'm used to it or i'm disappointed bout the results,its actually,I'm sad bout tomorrow.

Can't believe this is making me insane.Bro got furious when i told him.But there was no way i can do.I made a promise with my bro,"If i can't run for the cross country,I'm gonna make you proud by beating the expectation of yours for 2.4km."

Anyway i just hope this sad stuff can get out of my mind.I'm really sick thinking about it.

Thanks Ms Arnita and Mrs Kho for congratulating me,but Kiat Wee has full marks and score way better than me.Congrats to Izzat who made a tie with my marks.So if he can,everyone can.And if Kiat Wee can,i can.Oh well,I just hope EOY i can get 95 over for maths cause that is what i am aiming for.

Mid Year
Eng - B4 64/100
Maths - A1 94/100
Sci - A1 79.5/100
MT - D7 46/100
Lit - C5 56/100
Hist - B3 69/100
Homec - A1

I just need my Ca1 marks to help my MT and Hist so i can remain my 4 As and pass all my subs.
Mrs Kho-thanks for helping me in my maths and encouraging my when I'm weak.
Ms Arnita-Thanks for starting the root for my Secondary Math.

Today was fun with my buds.Had a good laughter and i almost forgotten about tomorrow's event.One of the good things to have them with me is,they often make me forget what i shouldn't be thinking about.

Anyway,went home and aunt brought me a New Balance track shoe.I told her i'm not running and she said,"It's okay.Just wear it tomorrow incase you have to walk alot and in the future you can use that."Wow,thanks aunty!But,i rather like that Nike and Asic shoe.And since i'm not running,i think using that New Balance is fine.

I kinda feel much better than yesterday with my buds with me.I really hope they are going for the medal.Okay,all e best fellows.~Off now