Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I regret not running.

Well,nevermind.Just hope i can forget everthing and start anew.My dreams are still with me.

Today was FUN without the regrets.In the morning Mrs Kho told me to run but i just couldn't decide.Ms Arnita and Mr Lim wished me Good Luck but i'm not running.

After cross-country,went to Mac with my buds.Ate McWings meal.Then we saw this woman who doesn't like sorta know or realise what she is wearing?Okay i'll describe.She is fat.Wears are very very short 'SHORTS' until you can see the butt.I mean seriously i was shocked.Everyone looked at her.Instead,i felt embarrassed to see that kind of person.

We were all talking about that person while eating mac when suddenly that person appear behind us and laughed like a witch.I almost screamed.She change her slipper to a shoe she brought at Seiyu and left her slipper there with the box.Some naughty boys took the slipper and placed it somewhere.Typical boys.

After eating,Sabri,Suhaimi and Fadhly wanted to go home.So Syafiqah,Huda,Natasha and me went window shopping.We went to Toys 'R' Us.Scare Syafiqah with one of the plushie toys.Hahaha!Then went around and Syafiqah took picture of me wearing a sunglass and holding some kind of thing Natasha passed to me.

Then went to this shop filled with lots of stuff.I saw some kind of a medal written "Best Teacher".I was thinking to buy it for teachers' day.

Went to take Neoprints.Hahahaha!It was the best moment of laughter ever.Lucky Huda know what to press.Then we were all blur cause it was written in Japanese or something like that.We don't even understand!Yea,now we learn out lesson.Next time,we know how to take.Hahaha!

Went home cause Natasha have to go home as soon as possible.Slept till 4:30pm cause too tired.

Okay,that's all for today.Really had fun!~Off now