Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mann...How could this happen to me?

Okay let start with the bad news first.
I CAN'T RUN FOR CROSS COUNTRY !! Why?
I have to do duty for the council.Help to give the No. Cards to the 'C' Div boys.Just dont run over me.

I was happy today for the results and practically cheering my friends up because of their previous results.But,something just brought my day down and i broke into tears.I know,i should be crying for the results,but the Cross country mean alot to me.

Meet Mr Tang and told him.He insisted to get for a replacement for me.I went around asking but no one wants.And that's when i give up and have no mood to talk,laugh or even do anything.Even playing the game in the SC Rm made me worse.

So much of training,so much of hoping,so much of winning,so much for the dreams and so much of the shoe to run for cross country.I give up.Leave me alone everyone.I don't wish to talk to anyone for this few days.All i can think of,me getting at least a medal to show to my bro how much effort he had pushed me.But wouldn't happen.

Mid Year
Postpone tomorrow.I really don't have the mood right now.

Leave me alone.Please...I don't want to talk to anyone.And if I shout at anyone for these few days,please tolerate with it for awhile.I'm in a damn serious no mood.My feelings are taking control of me.It hurts really bad.I hate this.

How could this happen to me
Made my mistakes
Got nowhere to RUN...~Off now