Yo! Wassup!
I'm back from the Exams!Yea,Exams have officially ended for this term.Holiday is coming soon.School would resume next Thurs.I think i better train my running.Anyone knows when is Cross Country??
I gave Junior a packet of sweet to show how sorry i am.I just want to tell that i really sorry for what i did.He didn't look happy,instead,he gave away the sweets to the others.He didn't even gave a look at me or utter a word.Only Elaine understands how i feel.She told me not to be sad.Chloe said "Fatin,don't take it to heart".Yea,i know,i wish i didn't.
Sometimes i kept thinking about it over and over again.I think it's no use giving a box of chocolate or a packet to sweet to him like what Mdm Fauziah had said during one of the SC Air time.
It's over,i've done my very best to show how sorry i am.Go on be angry with me,but deep inside my heart,i wish that incident didn't happen.I'm sorry.
Okay,I'm under stress right now.Happy Holiday People.~Off now
I'm back from the Exams!Yea,Exams have officially ended for this term.Holiday is coming soon.School would resume next Thurs.I think i better train my running.Anyone knows when is Cross Country??
I gave Junior a packet of sweet to show how sorry i am.I just want to tell that i really sorry for what i did.He didn't look happy,instead,he gave away the sweets to the others.He didn't even gave a look at me or utter a word.Only Elaine understands how i feel.She told me not to be sad.Chloe said "Fatin,don't take it to heart".Yea,i know,i wish i didn't.
Sometimes i kept thinking about it over and over again.I think it's no use giving a box of chocolate or a packet to sweet to him like what Mdm Fauziah had said during one of the SC Air time.
It's over,i've done my very best to show how sorry i am.Go on be angry with me,but deep inside my heart,i wish that incident didn't happen.I'm sorry.
Okay,I'm under stress right now.Happy Holiday People.~Off now


<< Home