Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sick.Tired.Disapointed.Scared.Sad.Worried.and last, Hyper.
Cough,Runny nose and suprise headache that i almost collapsed while walking.What is wrong with me?

Started with MT and its like dragging my sickness.Hist was worst.Mr Lim asked me lotsa of question and i can't even answer when i usually could.My head was dead blank.Maths,yea,could go along with Mrs Kho,but when she gave us the quiz,i couldn't solve and i almost cried.

Assembly,3 cheers to Prof C Kunalan.I admire him mann.I just hope i could be in track and field.But,impossible...

SC meeting.What a nightmare.Came in late.Sat at the back.Had some talk by Mr Jae.I wish i am selected to the Thailand Trip."Okay,i tell the good thing first than the bad things.. " that was what Mr Jae said that made my heart pumped so hard.

Then comes to the BAD part.Well,thanks to Mr Jae for caring eventhough i didn't talk to him about it.Little tears stuck in my eye.Phew!Pen down my name and quickly left the AVA Rm to prevent people from seeing.Did duty cause no one was there.Played badminton with Delailah,Tiffany and Su cause Syafirin wanted to do duty.

Joke joke around and went home at 5.15pm.

I am pathetically sick for now.And tomorrow is a long day.I want to go to sleep now...but haven't done my HW yet.

Flu,please go away...~Off now