Arghhh!!!
What is wrong?!?
I wish i was someone else.Yes,yesterday was extreamely terrible but,i forget all about it to start anew.I don't blame anyone for it,its fate!God wants it that way.
Today,it turn out worse than i thought!Came school and was being shouted at for stop being a "K-Po"Cried once.Then,MT Cikgu scold me for not listening properly.He say study until question 50 but i learn until question 30.Cried twice.Then Hist was the worse of all.
Okay,my friend actually cheated.Mr Lim was teaching and he was handling the computer with Mr Lim's thumbdrive there.He saw "Eng Mid-Year 2006",off the projactor and obviously open the file.He transfer the junk into his Mp3.I told him not to cheat but he ignore.I wanted to tell Mr Lim but then,he told me he delete already.
During recess,i stayed behind to complete my Maths HW when Mr Lim said something.So then i told him about it and he bellowed at me.He scolded that why i didn't tell him earlier.Mr Lim told me to find 'him',and when Mr Lim found and took away,he gave a look at me.Everyone asked why i told Mr Lim.And for the moment,did i do the right thing?
I ran to the toilet and cried.I didn't wanna face my classmates.Art,i said sorry to him and he said "Sorry ah?Sorry no cure!I kena expelled okay!"I cried again.All my classmates now are acting so cold towards me.I wonder,would i be the next rivalry of the class?I guess i am.
Then assembly,2E2 councilors didn't utter a word to me.Something was so wrong.I didn't bother because all was in my mind was the major thing,the Hist.Reached home and then Suhaimi was like...
"I know!"Okay,look I'm sorry bout yesterday.Read his blog and yea got it he was refering to me.Lost friendship?What you refer me as a pathetic friend?Whom I just leave you for some stupid mistake?Do i look like i hate you when i ignore you?
Cried 7 times today.Arghhh...Why am i so useless? AM I A GOOD FRIEND? I can't take it anymore.I cause alot of stuff to happen.
I made 'him' angry and his other friends for letting the cat out of the bag.
I made Suhaimi thinks Gods hate him.
I made people act so cold towards me.
You lost 2 friends.I lost the whole class.
Shoot me! BANG !
No one understands.No one.Only god knows..only god.
I'm sorry...~Off now
What is wrong?!?
I wish i was someone else.Yes,yesterday was extreamely terrible but,i forget all about it to start anew.I don't blame anyone for it,its fate!God wants it that way.
Today,it turn out worse than i thought!Came school and was being shouted at for stop being a "K-Po"Cried once.Then,MT Cikgu scold me for not listening properly.He say study until question 50 but i learn until question 30.Cried twice.Then Hist was the worse of all.
Okay,my friend actually cheated.Mr Lim was teaching and he was handling the computer with Mr Lim's thumbdrive there.He saw "Eng Mid-Year 2006",off the projactor and obviously open the file.He transfer the junk into his Mp3.I told him not to cheat but he ignore.I wanted to tell Mr Lim but then,he told me he delete already.
During recess,i stayed behind to complete my Maths HW when Mr Lim said something.So then i told him about it and he bellowed at me.He scolded that why i didn't tell him earlier.Mr Lim told me to find 'him',and when Mr Lim found and took away,he gave a look at me.Everyone asked why i told Mr Lim.And for the moment,did i do the right thing?
I ran to the toilet and cried.I didn't wanna face my classmates.Art,i said sorry to him and he said "Sorry ah?Sorry no cure!I kena expelled okay!"I cried again.All my classmates now are acting so cold towards me.I wonder,would i be the next rivalry of the class?I guess i am.
Then assembly,2E2 councilors didn't utter a word to me.Something was so wrong.I didn't bother because all was in my mind was the major thing,the Hist.Reached home and then Suhaimi was like...
"I know!"Okay,look I'm sorry bout yesterday.Read his blog and yea got it he was refering to me.Lost friendship?What you refer me as a pathetic friend?Whom I just leave you for some stupid mistake?Do i look like i hate you when i ignore you?
Cried 7 times today.Arghhh...Why am i so useless? AM I A GOOD FRIEND? I can't take it anymore.I cause alot of stuff to happen.
I made 'him' angry and his other friends for letting the cat out of the bag.
I made Suhaimi thinks Gods hate him.
I made people act so cold towards me.
You lost 2 friends.I lost the whole class.
Shoot me! BANG !
No one understands.No one.Only god knows..only god.
I'm sorry...~Off now


<< Home