Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What is wrong with me today...

I feel like shooting myself,headshot.Bang! And I'm dead.

I'm invisible and i wish i would remain like this.
Last night,the same thing happened.Can't stop crying from it,but...forget it.

I am officially being leftout in school.Recess tried to cheer myself out but i sounded like a pathetic person without anyone laughing along..Decided to forget bout it.After school,went HQ NCC and cheered myself with Shikin along.In the bus,Mrs Tan chat with us and Hafizah made alot of jokes and really made me laugh like hell.I thought i was happy again,until...

Stayed back to wait for Shikin who waited for Hasanah who waited for Shuhada.Missed my favourite TV programme and told myself nevermind.Heard dirty jokes which really made me laugh like hell.Walked with Shuhada,Shikin,Hasanah and Suhaimi.Hasanah has to go home immediately.Left with the other 2e2 students.YES!I feel extreamly left out.I didn't even know what topic they were talking about.

Don't what happen till i got so fed up with them and rush for the bus when in the end,they took another bus.I mean,imagine waiting for them for 1/2 hr.Then another 15mins cause they want to eat and in the end,end up being dumped.

Cried in the bus 291 during the journey to interchange.There is only 4 other passengers,1 bus driver and me.I cried out of sadness.Don't wanna say why i cry.

What is wrong with them?Or is it ME? Yea..it's me.Shoot me.I really wish i'm invisible.

Hopeless me.Leave me alone.Don't talk why and what.I don't want to talk about it anymore.

I hate... ~Off now