Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happiness obscured the worries.But still,would materialize again.Hopefully,would not.I want to remain the happy me.

Thursday was hilarious!Started with Homec which Mdm Yang was so cute.She is always anyway!I also remembered when she play badminton with me.Hahaha.Then Lit had role play.It was great!Well,Nisha really acted out really well,i mean ,i kept laughing at her blurness.Was it natural,or you did it yourself?No offence but was really a jerk to everyone.Ms Abidah asked me why my targets for Lit is so low which is C5.I was dumbfounded when she said she expect alot from me and she knew i could get A2 or A1.I mean,to know that Ms Abidah really expect alot and believe in me,it melts my heart to do better.A student would strive when teachers believe in them.Thanks Ms Abidah =)

Speech Day

It was a relaxing day mann!I mean,Eng Mdm Fauziah told what happened because she was late.Maths Mrs Kho didn't come.Hist Mr Lim just talk and talk.MT went Comp Lab and IT Comp Lab too.Wow.Then during IT we went to this web and typed something which was so hilarious till i could get stiches.Finally my buds felt like what i felt too.The doughnut wasn't nice right Syafiqah and Natasha?Hahaha!

Before the parade at what they gave.Yea,i didn't finish eating it cause i was full and everyone finished eating.Just when the parade was about to start,it rained.Everyone set a long face.I cried when Mr Feraj say "Okay,its going to be Indoor" All our sweat and now Indoor?I prayed hard that it would stop raining when it actually stopped!!God really answered my prayers.Amin.So it was Outdoor parade.Yipee.

The parade starts and there goes the honour.Waiting for the Principle was long.My legs were like jelly and my hand were slipping from each other.I kept telling myself to be strong because this is for once and for all.Principle came and was such a relief.Then waited for Mr Yatiman Yusoff.That's when i could barely take it anymore.I move my feet and wringle my toes.Yes,move as in 1 cm to the left.So what if they see,its over anyway.Haha.The Guest-of-honour came.Inspection he stopped the person next to me,Bariah.Hahaha!When everything was over,everyone jumped and head to the hall.

The performances was great.After the whole thing,went to the foyer and took pics with NCC Girls.Overall,the speech day was superb!

Happy + Happy = 2Happy ~Off now