Yo !
Was kinda fun too yesterday.Science,did presentation.Some groups just like stood there and read everything from their power point presentation.It was like getting on my nerves and I was so restless bout it.It's damn boring.
Hmmmm,Speech Day Rehearsal? Was boring too.It was indoor.I mean,i hate indoor.But it was raining so had no choice.Wore No.1 and I was like Wow!Then Mr Alsagoff become the Guest-of-honour.Then he stopped at me and don't know what the hell he mumbled to me and he went off.
Today didn't came to school cause had appointment at KKH for my leg.Well,Dr Arjandas Mahadev pressed my scar!I was like "YOWCH" But nothing came out of my mouth.Then my mum asked the Dr why my scar is dark in colour and not so nice."I'll give you this cream for you to apply on it and i think it would be better then" The Dr was happy to hear that i can run faster than before.But,i wonder,what slowed me down that day?
Next appointment is on 4th October 06.Wow!The Dr wants to check whether the bone still grow again.I'm scared.What if it grows?Would i go for another operation?Mann...it worries me again.
What if the dark times start again...~Off now
Was kinda fun too yesterday.Science,did presentation.Some groups just like stood there and read everything from their power point presentation.It was like getting on my nerves and I was so restless bout it.It's damn boring.
Hmmmm,Speech Day Rehearsal? Was boring too.It was indoor.I mean,i hate indoor.But it was raining so had no choice.Wore No.1 and I was like Wow!Then Mr Alsagoff become the Guest-of-honour.Then he stopped at me and don't know what the hell he mumbled to me and he went off.
Today didn't came to school cause had appointment at KKH for my leg.Well,Dr Arjandas Mahadev pressed my scar!I was like "YOWCH" But nothing came out of my mouth.Then my mum asked the Dr why my scar is dark in colour and not so nice."I'll give you this cream for you to apply on it and i think it would be better then" The Dr was happy to hear that i can run faster than before.But,i wonder,what slowed me down that day?
Next appointment is on 4th October 06.Wow!The Dr wants to check whether the bone still grow again.I'm scared.What if it grows?Would i go for another operation?Mann...it worries me again.
What if the dark times start again...~Off now


<< Home