Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Yo Yo.

Ouh yea,so what if you consider us "not like you expected".I am not gonna worry or regret what she have said to you.I don't know what you have to say to us,but it doesn't matter if it hurts alot.You can criticize me or take revenge,but not onto my best buds.So what if i don't know everything.And do you think I would want to know everything bout you?By the way,i shouldn't have apologised to you,instead,you should apologise to us.

**Ignore the above paragraph to those whom I don't mean to.I know I am rough there,but I am defending my buds.And to that person,if you "terasa" sorry.

Well,went to Iffa and Izzat's birthday party at the chalet.Didn't sleep over cause didn't bring extra clothes.Lydia and Finna were there too.And it's my first time seeing them with my own naked eyes.Played at the playground late at night about 9pm!Yea,some daring stuff and i act as though i was some P3 kid.Hahaha!

Ate 4 chickens,4 sausages,1 beef steak and 3 fishball.Hahaha!Yea,and its my first time eating all that in just one plate!I'm never that hungry before.And i almost ate a raw beef stick which i thought was cooked and dipped in some gravy.

Took alot of candies and jelly.Bullied Hafizah.Haha!And Finna kept saying "You guys are so 'NICE' "As usually,i was the crappy and nonsenstical person there.Lydia got irritated of me and took jellies to shoot at me if i misbehave.Went out to the beach.The Sea level is so high!I mean,i can't believe its that high!Then Hafizah shouted "What's that?" pointing to the so kind of rock that is partially submerged.I was just hoping that i won't see something strange.

Then went back to chalet and Mum wants to get home cause its 11.30pm already.It was damn fun!

Anyway,i have not completed my Eng HW.
Hehe~Off now