Wassup!
Sorry for not updating lately due to Revision of Examinations.
So,the election was obviously long.I waited so long to get the suspens of who is the leader for EastCoast which is my area.So its PAP.Hmmm,frankly,I'm not sure who i would vote if i have the oppurtunity.
Okay,Exams are officially this tomorrow.
All the best everyone !!!
I'm sadden by inhuman people.
I'm a leftout freak.
I'm a nobody.
Oh well,that junk bout negative thoughts of me,would resume after my exams.Haha!
Okay,All the best fellows!~Off now
Sorry for not updating lately due to Revision of Examinations.
So,the election was obviously long.I waited so long to get the suspens of who is the leader for EastCoast which is my area.So its PAP.Hmmm,frankly,I'm not sure who i would vote if i have the oppurtunity.
Okay,Exams are officially this tomorrow.
All the best everyone !!!
I'm sadden by inhuman people.
I'm a leftout freak.
I'm a nobody.
Oh well,that junk bout negative thoughts of me,would resume after my exams.Haha!
Okay,All the best fellows!~Off now


<< Home