I am DOOMED!
ARGHH!!!
What a terrible day.
Yesterday something BAD happened and i wish it hadn't happened.And i wish it won't disturb my studies or even me.
Today started off by crying bout last night.I wasn't crying because i was sick.Thanks to those who asked me if i am okay.
Then i was so sick till i could feel like i'm gonna collapsed soon.My face was pale.Teachers realised and told me to go home,but i refuse,i want to go for the marching.
NCC,i almost collapsed.
Hasanah wasn't chosen in the marching contigent but was chosen as reserve.She cried and consulted her.At the meantime,i was also crying.
And the worse was,EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE SPORTS DIV !!
Okay,i thought i could get a clear answer for it.Now,everyone knows I was the one who brought the matter up.And Suhaimi told me Mr Jae is going to talk bout the 'Slacking' of sports div.Aww mann...i don't wish to go to school tomorrow.I don't want everyone to look at me and blame me for bringing a small matter up.IT'S MY FAULT !! But i'll miss the Kunalan-runner.I'll just consider bout it.
It's all my fault !! Why did i brought the matter up? Why am i so sensitive to those words? And would everyone look down at me or even hate me??
WHAT IS HAPPENING ?!?
I'm hopeless..i knew it...~Off now
ARGHH!!!
What a terrible day.
Yesterday something BAD happened and i wish it hadn't happened.And i wish it won't disturb my studies or even me.
Today started off by crying bout last night.I wasn't crying because i was sick.Thanks to those who asked me if i am okay.
Then i was so sick till i could feel like i'm gonna collapsed soon.My face was pale.Teachers realised and told me to go home,but i refuse,i want to go for the marching.
NCC,i almost collapsed.
Hasanah wasn't chosen in the marching contigent but was chosen as reserve.She cried and consulted her.At the meantime,i was also crying.
And the worse was,EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE SPORTS DIV !!
Okay,i thought i could get a clear answer for it.Now,everyone knows I was the one who brought the matter up.And Suhaimi told me Mr Jae is going to talk bout the 'Slacking' of sports div.Aww mann...i don't wish to go to school tomorrow.I don't want everyone to look at me and blame me for bringing a small matter up.IT'S MY FAULT !! But i'll miss the Kunalan-runner.I'll just consider bout it.
It's all my fault !! Why did i brought the matter up? Why am i so sensitive to those words? And would everyone look down at me or even hate me??
WHAT IS HAPPENING ?!?
I'm hopeless..i knew it...~Off now


<< Home