Arghhh...
I'm so sick.I'm tired.
Today Mr Alsagoff have course so there isn't any PE.Boring..but Mrs Oh came and gave us a good talk.It really made me realise more.Yes,nothing is impossible.There was some complaints from classmates bout teachers and which i didn't even utter a word bout it.
My aim :
Eng - B3
Maths - A1
Sci - A1
MT - B4 or C5
Hist - A1
Homec - A1
Lit - B4
Yea,there are more A1s now.I'm setting for it,and I'M GOING FOR IT.
Collect No.1 Uni.Had a bad cold.Kept sneezing and sneezing and my nose is like a running tap.Speech day rehearsal tomorrow,so I'll reconsider not coming to sch tomorrow.Arghh...
Where did i go right? ~ Off now
I'm so sick.I'm tired.
Today Mr Alsagoff have course so there isn't any PE.Boring..but Mrs Oh came and gave us a good talk.It really made me realise more.Yes,nothing is impossible.There was some complaints from classmates bout teachers and which i didn't even utter a word bout it.
My aim :
Eng - B3
Maths - A1
Sci - A1
MT - B4 or C5
Hist - A1
Homec - A1
Lit - B4
Yea,there are more A1s now.I'm setting for it,and I'M GOING FOR IT.
Collect No.1 Uni.Had a bad cold.Kept sneezing and sneezing and my nose is like a running tap.Speech day rehearsal tomorrow,so I'll reconsider not coming to sch tomorrow.Arghh...
Where did i go right? ~ Off now


<< Home