~You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you~
BiG BrEaKfast.Mdm Punitham gave me this kind of selmon cheese thingy.And i puked! It was so gross.At first i thought it was strawberry or something you know.Then took pictures together.Mdm Punitham i love you !!! Hahahaha!!
Maths was kinda happy cause had the highest for the test.MT was disapointing a practically crying cause i failed badly for the test.Su had 35/40.And me?14/40.I knew that i was weak in MT.Had a talk with Cikgu Jeffri whom lectured me.I'll give my best cikgu!
Recess,Khalis and Irfan bullied me.Haha!They took my book and ran to the boys toilet so i can't get it back.
It was tough.NCC ALL THE WAY!Okay,there was this part which is after the warm up,and someone who acted like Mr Yatimah Yussof,smiled so funny till everyone was giggling.And i laughed badly till i couldn't concentrate on my steps.Mon collecting No.1 ! Wooohooo!!
I know that,
You look down on me
You always ignore
You often give "I-hate-you"kind of look
You keep on picking on me
You don't appreciate me
You despise me...
It hurts more than what you think.Yes,I am a hopeless and useless student.
I held back my tears,and decided to try going on...~Off now
I can't smile without you~
BiG BrEaKfast.Mdm Punitham gave me this kind of selmon cheese thingy.And i puked! It was so gross.At first i thought it was strawberry or something you know.Then took pictures together.Mdm Punitham i love you !!! Hahahaha!!
Maths was kinda happy cause had the highest for the test.MT was disapointing a practically crying cause i failed badly for the test.Su had 35/40.And me?14/40.I knew that i was weak in MT.Had a talk with Cikgu Jeffri whom lectured me.I'll give my best cikgu!
Recess,Khalis and Irfan bullied me.Haha!They took my book and ran to the boys toilet so i can't get it back.
It was tough.NCC ALL THE WAY!Okay,there was this part which is after the warm up,and someone who acted like Mr Yatimah Yussof,smiled so funny till everyone was giggling.And i laughed badly till i couldn't concentrate on my steps.Mon collecting No.1 ! Wooohooo!!
I know that,
You look down on me
You always ignore
You often give "I-hate-you"kind of look
You keep on picking on me
You don't appreciate me
You despise me...
It hurts more than what you think.Yes,I am a hopeless and useless student.
I held back my tears,and decided to try going on...~Off now


<< Home