Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm tired to blog...but its damn fun today.

This is my first time seeing the whole class so happy about Sci.Especially Khalis who is dirty minded said he know more about girls than boys.Then i went like "Eeewww..."Khalis really like Chapt 6 - Reproduction/Sex .Elaine then said "Khalis,why don't want to show us Practical."And i went laughing like hell.Even Mdm Punitham understands us!She gives us 30sec of laughter every sentence she talk.Hahahaha! The whole period i was laughing and laughing.

After school was fun too.Stayed back for soccer tennis which we verses 2e5 and our score was 0-9.How pathetic?Then played badminton,netball+basketball,soccertennis with Khai and Su.Then Khai's handphone was confiscated by Mr Tan.What else to make Khai happy?I went joking about the balls and the big ball.I know its dirty,but it made Khai laughed like hell.

Went home seeing two childrens in the bus begging their mum for some stuff.Haha.

I know you despise me...but I don't...~Off now