Went to Pet Safari to get Stinky a new tank.He had grown so big! And also,get him his favourite food,shrimps! Obviously I don't know whether it is his favourite food,but ever since i gave him the stick food,his water turned green.So it stinks,and that is why I named him "Stinky". I just hate when any of my family member said "Let this terrapin out to the sea!" How can i? This terrapin is still small! And on the other hand,I made a promise with my MT teacher last year,that I won't let him out.Yes,Stinky is a Terrapin and it was given by my MT teacher last year.I'm not a pet-lover unlike Iffa.Who loves Pets especially her kitten and her hamster.I had a hamster last time,but my hamster died after 3 Months.Long story.If you want to know then just ask me.It was such a regret..
This days are such a bore.Especially when it is fasting month and no school.Just imagine what is gonna happen during the Nov and Dec holidays.At least during the Nov i can go out and play but Dec is the worse!After the Op. , i have to rest and worse still,crutches! Its difficult right,with crutches and i go sleepover at Iffa house?
School ends on the 26 Oct.Asked someone,what am i gonna do during the holidays? He told me to visit my pri school.I love to,but during Teachers' Day,when i went,the teachers like didn't even want to talk.Maybe talk for awhile.I think they had forgotten us and hate us.Does teachers in JYSS hates me? Sometimes, I think they hate me..
Yeah,so much for a long post.This is what boredom had done to me.Hee ~Off now
This days are such a bore.Especially when it is fasting month and no school.Just imagine what is gonna happen during the Nov and Dec holidays.At least during the Nov i can go out and play but Dec is the worse!After the Op. , i have to rest and worse still,crutches! Its difficult right,with crutches and i go sleepover at Iffa house?
School ends on the 26 Oct.Asked someone,what am i gonna do during the holidays? He told me to visit my pri school.I love to,but during Teachers' Day,when i went,the teachers like didn't even want to talk.Maybe talk for awhile.I think they had forgotten us and hate us.Does teachers in JYSS hates me? Sometimes, I think they hate me..
Yeah,so much for a long post.This is what boredom had done to me.Hee ~Off now


<< Home