It all started during PE.Priscilia served the ball and it rolled towards SangWei.He kicked the ball and rolled somewhere else.Someone kicked back and it went back to me.Then there is another ball that rolled near SangWei and he kicked and hit my stomach.The ball hit me with great impact.Wouldn't that be painful?
I tried to hold the pain.I was tempted to shout at him,but i controlled myself and went to take the ball.As i bend to take the ball,everything got worst and i felt as though i was attacked.My tailbone starts to ache,my stomach hurts,and then,my spine.I could not handle the pain and how much i didnt want to let my tears down,my tears rolled down.
I sat one side.I didn't want MrJae to punch him or what.My mind was concentrating on the pain so i couldn't think of any.I felt like puking.I sat at the courtyard table alone.Everything seems to change,my spine hurts,my tailbone,my stomach.My vision went blur.I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything.But i couldn't.The pain remains.Mr Jae gave me chocolates.Nice of him to give me.Eventhough he told me to eat,i ate only 1 ball of chocolate of MnM.I could not taste the MnM.It seems to be so tasteless.I felt like throwing out when i ate the chocolate.Recess,i didn't eat anything except for one tiny chocolate.
It definately was an embarassing moment.I cried infront of a whole lot of people? Which i just realised when someone told me " Don't cry.This is my 1st time seeing you crying." It wasn't that i wanted everyone to know i am crying.I could not handle the pain and how much i tried to stop crying,it continues.
Suddenly,after the incident that happened,I felt so useless.And i mean SO USELESS.I didn't feel like I am anymore.
All i need was,a good advice..~Off now
I tried to hold the pain.I was tempted to shout at him,but i controlled myself and went to take the ball.As i bend to take the ball,everything got worst and i felt as though i was attacked.My tailbone starts to ache,my stomach hurts,and then,my spine.I could not handle the pain and how much i didnt want to let my tears down,my tears rolled down.
I sat one side.I didn't want MrJae to punch him or what.My mind was concentrating on the pain so i couldn't think of any.I felt like puking.I sat at the courtyard table alone.Everything seems to change,my spine hurts,my tailbone,my stomach.My vision went blur.I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything.But i couldn't.The pain remains.Mr Jae gave me chocolates.Nice of him to give me.Eventhough he told me to eat,i ate only 1 ball of chocolate of MnM.I could not taste the MnM.It seems to be so tasteless.I felt like throwing out when i ate the chocolate.Recess,i didn't eat anything except for one tiny chocolate.
It definately was an embarassing moment.I cried infront of a whole lot of people? Which i just realised when someone told me " Don't cry.This is my 1st time seeing you crying." It wasn't that i wanted everyone to know i am crying.I could not handle the pain and how much i tried to stop crying,it continues.
Suddenly,after the incident that happened,I felt so useless.And i mean SO USELESS.I didn't feel like I am anymore.
All i need was,a good advice..~Off now


<< Home