Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Today was okay.Cooked spagetti for Homec.I am starting to hate science.The reason for it is,Mr Sin always talk in Mandrin when it is English-Science?Art was okay just that people laughed at Ms Yuen because she is blabbing to herself.Lit,Mrs Danial didn't came to our class and Mdm Yang came.Mdm Yang asked me why i bring my spagetti everywhere i go and i told her that i scared it might get lost.

Stayed back for the Talent time.Before the talent time was such a choas.Chai Cheng didn't came.Pamela had to settle them.Then was when i was dancing with Stephanie,Pamela got angry.I comforted her.I apologised to her.She told me she wasn't angry at me.I then looked at 1E4 and how terrible they are.I helped Pamela.I shouted at the 1E4 and told them to get ready.Some boys was about to escape and i caught them.I told them their position and told them to be sporting and sway.In the end,Pamela looked happy.I was proud too.But,we wasn't that ready.Our class was called.I was so nervous.And i also did the wrong step.After the audition,i quickly went out.I then asked Pamela how was it and she told me that she lied to Mr Jae saying that we practice alot but we only practice yesterday.I was shocked too,i mean,she shouldn't have lied.

I went back to my seat and notice my spagetti was gone.Its okay if it is gone but i need the container back.Huda suspected it was the sec3T boys.But i wonder,why would someone still my food unless they hadnt eaten for days.But at least eat return the container.But didn't.Went home get a good scolding from Mum.Nevermind.
I realise that Priscilia have changed ever since she join Pamela gang or whatever it is.She tucked out her shirt and her skirt is SO SHORT.Vulgars came out from her mouth.Okay,let her be what she want to be.

Tomorrow is Friday.PE and NCC!!~Whoosh~!!Time for me to be crazy with Khai during NCC.Haha and we would do our dance again.And get Hannah,Kin and Bariah irritated.Muahaha!PE,is so fun.As usual.My favourite sub.Okay,enough of bloggin..~Off now