Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, August 19, 2005

Yo!Wassup?Currently at Iffa's house.Okay,Izzat and Iffa are totally crazy.And Iffa is tempting to hit her recorder on me now.Haha!Okay today was a tiring day.PE was so fun and crazy.Mr jae told us to partner a person to push them verbally.I partner Xiao Yan.She kept walking and i told her that not to walk and she have to do it for her own good and once she complete it,she wont do it anymore.I shouted at her.Eventhough i stop for awhile because i lost my breath shouting at her.Vanessa's partner ditched her.Not say that lah.I mean there is a reason for it.I also encourage Vanessa.At last they did 16 mins plus.Mr JAe said Xiao Yan can get gold.Then i say cannot.At first i thought he was saying her 2.4 is gold.Okay i am confused that time.

NCC was fun and my neck is itchy.The training was so fun.Khai and me were acting weirdly towards Ohnah.Then Ohnah starts to show her feathers.Kin,Khai and me didn't talk to her and ignore.Waited for Sgt Bariah is so long.Went back with her.Reached home then called Iffa.
So now i am at Iffa's house.They are not crazy anymore because they are watching Extream make over.Haha.Okay i wanna watch too..~Off now