A painkiller would be appreaciated.
Its a quite a day today.Filled with lotsa craps!Sci,Mr Sin was talking about me and Suhaimi.For all you need to know,me and Suhaimi don't have relationship!We are just normal friends!Mr Sin then talked about Op. Well,kinda interested also and it makes me more nervous.LifeSkills,again,Mr Jae talked about Love.My grp isn't co-operative.Khairi kept talking to Kamalrul and kept disturbing others.Loo Chia and Yan Zhi day dream.And i have to the all the thinking.Anyway,just hope they would change.Mrs Oh came to attend our class.My grp had to do presentation.I thought my members would know what to say.In the end i was the one who present.I wasnt ready,i stammered.And i think I made a fool of my grp infront of Mrs Oh and is Mr Jae embarassed of it?Yup,all my fault..
Lifeskill was also filled with craps and disgusting topic.1st,Kamal hit Khairi's.Then it rained and water was falling off the staircase like waterfall and urine!HAHA!Mr Jae pretended to urine.It gave me stiches!
What i meant as Painkiller would be appreaciated was,my knee is beginning to sore.My tailbone is creating problem for me.To seat and also to walk.My knee,my tailbone.Mann i feel so useless.
Okay,about the commercial at the tagboard.Whatever it is,i don't bother to find out.As long as that person owns up,i forgive him.Don't use other people name for admiting.It tells me you are a coward!God knows who it is and you know what are the consequences of lying and what you get in return.I'm not kidding.
What a day..~Off now
Its a quite a day today.Filled with lotsa craps!Sci,Mr Sin was talking about me and Suhaimi.For all you need to know,me and Suhaimi don't have relationship!We are just normal friends!Mr Sin then talked about Op. Well,kinda interested also and it makes me more nervous.LifeSkills,again,Mr Jae talked about Love.My grp isn't co-operative.Khairi kept talking to Kamalrul and kept disturbing others.Loo Chia and Yan Zhi day dream.And i have to the all the thinking.Anyway,just hope they would change.Mrs Oh came to attend our class.My grp had to do presentation.I thought my members would know what to say.In the end i was the one who present.I wasnt ready,i stammered.And i think I made a fool of my grp infront of Mrs Oh and is Mr Jae embarassed of it?Yup,all my fault..
Lifeskill was also filled with craps and disgusting topic.1st,Kamal hit Khairi's.Then it rained and water was falling off the staircase like waterfall and urine!HAHA!Mr Jae pretended to urine.It gave me stiches!
What i meant as Painkiller would be appreaciated was,my knee is beginning to sore.My tailbone is creating problem for me.To seat and also to walk.My knee,my tailbone.Mann i feel so useless.
Okay,about the commercial at the tagboard.Whatever it is,i don't bother to find out.As long as that person owns up,i forgive him.Don't use other people name for admiting.It tells me you are a coward!God knows who it is and you know what are the consequences of lying and what you get in return.I'm not kidding.
What a day..~Off now


<< Home