Today turn out to be the worst day for me.
I had a spinning headache.It feels as though my head was upside down and i just feel like vomiting.During class i thought i would be alright.But it became worst after that.The worst part of the day was after the Assembly.We are suppose to practice for the Talent Time tomorrow.It was our first practice of all.Pathetic isn't it? I waited for a long time for just them to get radio.Alot of people went home.I wanted to get home and take a rest.But,i shouldn't.I stayed to be part of the class.The whole day i wasn't happy.I wasn't happy with the choice of song and so the others.But than i thought it is too late to choose another.
Chai Cheng shouting with her squeking voice.Pamela beating others.Natasha was out of mind.Stephanie filled with craps.Boys couldn't settle down.It made my mood worst and my headache too.Chai Cheng voleenteered to be the leader for it.She should hold the responsibility of everyone.She must work efficiently and make the members settle down.Does she even have the initiative for it?I couldn't take it anymore.I stood at one place that the position was suppose to be.I was so disapointed with them.Don't they know that Talent time is tomorrow?
I just than realise alot of this today.I realise how 1E4 friends aren't loyal,caring.Maybe i should say yes there are.But do they take it from the heart?I realise that shouting and make them settle down is useless.I realise that alot of people changed.I realise that some friends don't even care.And last,i realise that,1E4 isn't that united like before.But soon they will if we co-operate.I can't take my friends anymore.As in,why must they group to all chinese.I shall not stress up for this.I am soon losing friends but don't know the reason for it.I notice that,my problems are stucked with me.Whenever i tell someone my problems,it doesn't work.Just that,they just nod they head or something.And about my knee,i dont even think anyone cares,but i am still thinking about it.What if i need use crutches?What if have to go for an operation? Its disturbing me.Going for the apointment next Wed.Mum can't take leave for any other days.Just wish i could still run and play PE..~Off now
I had a spinning headache.It feels as though my head was upside down and i just feel like vomiting.During class i thought i would be alright.But it became worst after that.The worst part of the day was after the Assembly.We are suppose to practice for the Talent Time tomorrow.It was our first practice of all.Pathetic isn't it? I waited for a long time for just them to get radio.Alot of people went home.I wanted to get home and take a rest.But,i shouldn't.I stayed to be part of the class.The whole day i wasn't happy.I wasn't happy with the choice of song and so the others.But than i thought it is too late to choose another.
Chai Cheng shouting with her squeking voice.Pamela beating others.Natasha was out of mind.Stephanie filled with craps.Boys couldn't settle down.It made my mood worst and my headache too.Chai Cheng voleenteered to be the leader for it.She should hold the responsibility of everyone.She must work efficiently and make the members settle down.Does she even have the initiative for it?I couldn't take it anymore.I stood at one place that the position was suppose to be.I was so disapointed with them.Don't they know that Talent time is tomorrow?
I just than realise alot of this today.I realise how 1E4 friends aren't loyal,caring.Maybe i should say yes there are.But do they take it from the heart?I realise that shouting and make them settle down is useless.I realise that alot of people changed.I realise that some friends don't even care.And last,i realise that,1E4 isn't that united like before.But soon they will if we co-operate.I can't take my friends anymore.As in,why must they group to all chinese.I shall not stress up for this.I am soon losing friends but don't know the reason for it.I notice that,my problems are stucked with me.Whenever i tell someone my problems,it doesn't work.Just that,they just nod they head or something.And about my knee,i dont even think anyone cares,but i am still thinking about it.What if i need use crutches?What if have to go for an operation? Its disturbing me.Going for the apointment next Wed.Mum can't take leave for any other days.Just wish i could still run and play PE..~Off now


<< Home