Hope bro would change.
Today was okay just that the whole class disapoint alot of teachers.First,some people who didn't bring maths text book disapoint Ms Arnita.Homec and sci too.Homec is because someone used up all the Agar-agar powder.Anyway,my agar-agar was nice but turn up to become liquid.Sci,alot people where distrupting the class.Anyway,i would want to say sorry to the teachers who are disapointed and angry with 1E4 eventhough i wasn't 1 of them.
I am so happy because it is my first time passing my History.Seriously.At first i was so shocked when i saw my marks at first which is 13/25.I thought i was okay and at least i pass by half mark.Then i recounted my total marks.I notice something was wrong.Told Suhaimi who sat near me.He told me that the total marks was wrong.I quickly told Mdm Low.And if i hadn't counted,i would lose 5 marks!In the end i got 18/25 which i was really sastified.
Great entertainment during recess and last period of maths.Entertained by the band.The song where so nice!Haha!Natasha didn't come today and didn't have much laughter.Bariah was shocked that i read books on short person played basketball.But Hey,i am short,i play basketball.Just that,mum don't allow me join basketball.Long story anyway.
Hmm..so how is Iffa going now??I am nervous for tomorrow's Geog results..~Off now
Today was okay just that the whole class disapoint alot of teachers.First,some people who didn't bring maths text book disapoint Ms Arnita.Homec and sci too.Homec is because someone used up all the Agar-agar powder.Anyway,my agar-agar was nice but turn up to become liquid.Sci,alot people where distrupting the class.Anyway,i would want to say sorry to the teachers who are disapointed and angry with 1E4 eventhough i wasn't 1 of them.
I am so happy because it is my first time passing my History.Seriously.At first i was so shocked when i saw my marks at first which is 13/25.I thought i was okay and at least i pass by half mark.Then i recounted my total marks.I notice something was wrong.Told Suhaimi who sat near me.He told me that the total marks was wrong.I quickly told Mdm Low.And if i hadn't counted,i would lose 5 marks!In the end i got 18/25 which i was really sastified.
Great entertainment during recess and last period of maths.Entertained by the band.The song where so nice!Haha!Natasha didn't come today and didn't have much laughter.Bariah was shocked that i read books on short person played basketball.But Hey,i am short,i play basketball.Just that,mum don't allow me join basketball.Long story anyway.
Hmm..so how is Iffa going now??I am nervous for tomorrow's Geog results..~Off now


<< Home