I will stay strong
Sometimes, when you are at the lowest point, your life seems to be bleak.
It feels like the whole world is against you.
And you got no one to turn to. No one to trust. No one to hold.
There were to many setbacks for me this week.
And no it didn't get better as days goes by.
Felt weak. Felt demoralized. Felt like there's no more motivation.
And felt like I've failed.
My heart felt heavy as i dragged myself to school everyday trying to set up a fake demeanour that everything is alright. But anyone can just tell by the look of the eyes.
I'm tired. Tired of everything.
Although family is my pillar of strength, but they weren't supportive at all.
They just threw tantrums and not making it easier at all.
For once, i cried.
Cried for what is happening.
Cried for what is really happening in reality.
And I cried all alone.
BUT,
It felt good.
One wise men once told me; Tears clears the windows of one's soul.
True enough.
Then today, my heart felt lighter.
Had dinner with Amirah and Shikin at Pizzahut.
Amirah's treat! Thanks Mia!!
Never i had a talk like that for a long time.
It felt so good trying to express things out.
I was touched when they gave me chocolates, a card and a keychain that has "Stay Strong!" engraved to it.
I was speechless.
It was something that spoke volume of words. My eyes filled with tears and I smiled.
Thanks again!
Not only that, I get to found out the mystery behind the assumptions I had.
Ehem ehem! Indeed, it was more than that.
And I hope that their 'friendship' like that will last even longer.
You know what I mean.
It had been quite awhile since I smiled so widely.
Thank you Amirah and Shikin for making my day.
It feels like the whole world is against you.
And you got no one to turn to. No one to trust. No one to hold.
There were to many setbacks for me this week.
And no it didn't get better as days goes by.
Felt weak. Felt demoralized. Felt like there's no more motivation.
And felt like I've failed.
My heart felt heavy as i dragged myself to school everyday trying to set up a fake demeanour that everything is alright. But anyone can just tell by the look of the eyes.
I'm tired. Tired of everything.
Although family is my pillar of strength, but they weren't supportive at all.
They just threw tantrums and not making it easier at all.
For once, i cried.
Cried for what is happening.
Cried for what is really happening in reality.
And I cried all alone.
BUT,
It felt good.
One wise men once told me; Tears clears the windows of one's soul.
True enough.
Then today, my heart felt lighter.
Had dinner with Amirah and Shikin at Pizzahut.
Amirah's treat! Thanks Mia!!
Never i had a talk like that for a long time.
It felt so good trying to express things out.
I was touched when they gave me chocolates, a card and a keychain that has "Stay Strong!" engraved to it.
I was speechless.
It was something that spoke volume of words. My eyes filled with tears and I smiled.
Thanks again!
Not only that, I get to found out the mystery behind the assumptions I had.
Ehem ehem! Indeed, it was more than that.
And I hope that their 'friendship' like that will last even longer.
You know what I mean.
It had been quite awhile since I smiled so widely.
Thank you Amirah and Shikin for making my day.
I am stronger than yesterday.


<< Home