Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, January 08, 2010

I need a shoe. Anyone willing to sponsor?

I NEED A SHOE BADLY.
School shoe and running shoe!

And school is gonna start, i dont feel healthy.
Maybe too much of junk foods. Thanks to the deliveries during Orientation Dry runs.
Now i really look like Theodore.

Orientation Dry Run was pretty tiring.
Start at 8am and end at 5pm. Just like going back to school.
But it was fun thanks to hyped up steering com and working com!
And being bullied for being a construction worker by Timothy Chow and Clarence Wong .
Wait till I rebond my hair one day, I won't be construction worker anymore..


Then that Fire Burnin' by Sean Kingston is stucked to my head.

And now, I'm rushing through my homework.
Not fun.
Left with Physics, Econs and Chem!

I need a shoe!!
Countdown to RML2010: 23 more days