Speechless
MOTHER TOUGUE RESULTS??
I need a hug.
The feeling of getting those results were epicly mixed.
Relax. Anxious. Worried. Disappointed. Cried. Neutral. Cried. Happy. Cried. Neutral back.
Oh yes, I got a D for DONKEY for my Mother Tougue A Levels.
Who doesn't want good grades?
I was disappointed bcz of the ugly grade, but felt happy cos I never passed Malay Language before. How ironic.
And no, I'm not retaking mother tougue.
& I told Ms Chong: Cher, I'm not retaking MT although i got a D. You know why? Cos i wanna concentrate and get an A for Econs.
And she laughed happily.
I was so ambitious, I was worried. But that shall be it.
Ms Chong has done so much for me, I promise I wouldn't disappoint her for As.
Well, what's done is done.
Thanks to those who hugged me when I was in need, namely;
Cheryl, Michelle, Xue Qin, Li Hui, Sufyan, and my girlfriend who scored an EEHHH for Malay.
The week had been very challenging.
Met the doctor for consultation, and he refered me back to physiotherapy saying my leg mucles are weak. Firstly, I dont think my leg muscles are weak. Secondly, it just spoils the goodbye session i had with my physiotherapist. Having to see them again scares me.
But the most fun part of the week is going back with Syafiqah ZA.
Syasya: Hold my poodle, I SAY HOLD MY POODLE!
(Sounds familiar? Eheheh..)
Yesterday was epic. Sorry, but I'm just not in the mood to elaborate it.
Thank you Syafiqah for always making my day.
Thank you Amirah for being a guardian angel.
Why can't the world have more of this kind of people?
Bro replied: Cos it wont make the world go round. Counsellers will lose jobs! (and he goes on...)
As a treat for passing Malay, I'm getting Caramel Frappe.
Anyone wants to join?
I need a hug.
The feeling of getting those results were epicly mixed.
Relax. Anxious. Worried. Disappointed. Cried. Neutral. Cried. Happy. Cried. Neutral back.
Oh yes, I got a D for DONKEY for my Mother Tougue A Levels.
Who doesn't want good grades?
I was disappointed bcz of the ugly grade, but felt happy cos I never passed Malay Language before. How ironic.
And no, I'm not retaking mother tougue.
& I told Ms Chong: Cher, I'm not retaking MT although i got a D. You know why? Cos i wanna concentrate and get an A for Econs.
And she laughed happily.
I was so ambitious, I was worried. But that shall be it.
Ms Chong has done so much for me, I promise I wouldn't disappoint her for As.
Well, what's done is done.
Thanks to those who hugged me when I was in need, namely;
Cheryl, Michelle, Xue Qin, Li Hui, Sufyan, and my girlfriend who scored an EEHHH for Malay.
The week had been very challenging.
Met the doctor for consultation, and he refered me back to physiotherapy saying my leg mucles are weak. Firstly, I dont think my leg muscles are weak. Secondly, it just spoils the goodbye session i had with my physiotherapist. Having to see them again scares me.
But the most fun part of the week is going back with Syafiqah ZA.
Syasya: Hold my poodle, I SAY HOLD MY POODLE!
(Sounds familiar? Eheheh..)
Yesterday was epic. Sorry, but I'm just not in the mood to elaborate it.
There's so many things going through in my life now
Can't help it but to break down and cry
Thanks to those who had always been by my side
By now, I realised who my true friends are
By now, I realised who my true friends are
Those who were sincere and ready to listen to any single thing you rant
Thank you to those who had been supportive towards me this week
Thank you Syafiqah for always making my day.
Thank you Amirah for being a guardian angel.
Why can't the world have more of this kind of people?
Bro replied: Cos it wont make the world go round. Counsellers will lose jobs! (and he goes on...)
As a treat for passing Malay, I'm getting Caramel Frappe.
Anyone wants to join?


<< Home