Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh, I'm already in J2? Oh-oh..

Play time is over Fatin.
No more procrastination. Wait, why am I procrastinating now?

1st week of school was already tiring.
Promoting the school, blowing and tieing up 2000 balloons for open house, IJC Open House and Orientation Meetings.
Not only that, I was tramautised by the accident that happened on Friday night.
And I guess people would be terrified to dance with me :(



Orientation Rehearsals

Student Council: That 2000 balloons we prepared


With fun steering and working com for orientation

And crappy classmates that just make your day


I have a ECONS homecoming test to take this Wednesday and I AM NOT PREPARED.
Oh somebody, please help me.

Shi Hong: Eh Fatin, how do you do this question for Economics Case Study?
Fatin: o.0
Sufyan: Haha! You know that you are asking one of the worse people for Economics?
Nas: HAHAH Oh my god! You sound so bad sia..
Sufyan: Eh, i didn't mean that. As in.. i also ah..
Shi Hong: Haha LOL.

But well, it's true. I am one of the worse. And I'm prepared to stay for the STAR Programme.

And doing the exercises during PE just reminds me of those saturdays.
The only missing thing is the motivation to endure.
Finding a reason as much as possible to just to get back to you.
But it aint working. Cos I'm just fooling myself.
Anyway, my leg isn't fine, seriously.
Oh how long more must I wait till you are completely erase from my mind?

Photos courtesy of Jian Sheng & Jeslyn