Epic Week
I just feel like crying can?
What an epic week.
Being sabo-ed by Tim for putting up that photo on Facebook. And everyone is talking about it... Not good. Evening lecture. Council AAR. Tests. HCE Results. VP talk. And making a fool at the Parade Sq.
Ok, then highlight of the week. Friday CNY Celebration.
Ladies and gentlemen, meet my classmates of 0912B

Us with our Civics Tutor, Mr Chang

The pink lady, The Sri Lankan, The Bapok, The Chairman and Me

Me, Xue Qin, Khai Jhin, Guo Xi and Ratheshan

I miss those times. And I miss my group leader, Jin Hui.
Danial, time to make CNY Celebration at your house. HAHA!
I feel so messed up.
Don't know what's wrong with me exactly.
Maybe it's just one of those phases. I wanna unwind.. cycle far far away.
AMIRAH FASTER COME BACK!
Photos courtesy of Nathalie and Danial
What an epic week.
Being sabo-ed by Tim for putting up that photo on Facebook. And everyone is talking about it... Not good. Evening lecture. Council AAR. Tests. HCE Results. VP talk. And making a fool at the Parade Sq.
Ok, then highlight of the week. Friday CNY Celebration.
Ladies and gentlemen, meet my classmates of 0912B

Us with our Civics Tutor, Mr Chang

The pink lady, The Sri Lankan, The Bapok, The Chairman and Me

Me, Xue Qin, Khai Jhin, Guo Xi and Ratheshan

I miss those times. And I miss my group leader, Jin Hui.
Danial, time to make CNY Celebration at your house. HAHA!
I feel so messed up.
Don't know what's wrong with me exactly.
Maybe it's just one of those phases. I wanna unwind.. cycle far far away.
AMIRAH FASTER COME BACK!
Photos courtesy of Nathalie and Danial
Not to forget...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
to all my Chinese friends!
to all my Chinese friends!


<< Home