Catch a glimpse of heaven
It's has been pretty long since I last blog.
Yesterday was not a good day to start the week.
From tripping over the drain the morning to being a nomad and took Shahila's econs book by mistake and going back home, packed like Sardines in the bus due to the heavy downpour.
Nevertheless, today was a blissful start.
Went school with Syafiqah and caught a glimpse of Superman.
Hoho!
Then went home together and smuggled bubble tea (again).
Thanks Awak for being supportive. Heee :D
First day with my Adizero. It was very satisfying running with it. Didn't feel the pain like I used to. I guess it's worth buying it anyway...
Oh, having consultation with Dr Paul Chang tomorrow.
So what should I say?
My knee hurts because of my shoe? HAHA
Life is the same routine everyday.
And my heart feels heavy to see you too.
God, tell my why this feeling never change?
Yesterday was not a good day to start the week.
From tripping over the drain the morning to being a nomad and took Shahila's econs book by mistake and going back home, packed like Sardines in the bus due to the heavy downpour.
Nevertheless, today was a blissful start.
Went school with Syafiqah and caught a glimpse of Superman.
Hoho!
Then went home together and smuggled bubble tea (again).
Thanks Awak for being supportive. Heee :D
First day with my Adizero. It was very satisfying running with it. Didn't feel the pain like I used to. I guess it's worth buying it anyway...
Oh, having consultation with Dr Paul Chang tomorrow.
So what should I say?
My knee hurts because of my shoe? HAHA
Life is the same routine everyday.
And my heart feels heavy to see you too.
God, tell my why this feeling never change?


<< Home