Exhaustion!
Finally, the biggest project, Orientation is over.
Kudos to 5th Student Council, House Captains and House Exco Members.
Kudos to 5th Student Council, House Captains and House Exco Members.
Orientation?
I had alot of fun! Love my Orientation Group, Skorichenko, and also a very outgoing partner, Sufyan Josh Osman. Love the spirit of everyone.
The Finale was superb! Everyone was high and I went jumping like no body business. Yup, dance floor! After finale, went for Dinner at Pastamania with the Taurus gang. I had so much laugh, I couldn't feel my legs! (Wait I don't think it has anything to do with laughing... oh well)
I had alot of fun! Love my Orientation Group, Skorichenko, and also a very outgoing partner, Sufyan Josh Osman. Love the spirit of everyone.
The Finale was superb! Everyone was high and I went jumping like no body business. Yup, dance floor! After finale, went for Dinner at Pastamania with the Taurus gang. I had so much laugh, I couldn't feel my legs! (Wait I don't think it has anything to do with laughing... oh well)
But too much of a good thing is NOT good.
I was too exhausted, I slept during classes. I felt so restless, I felt like crying.
I struggled trying to catch up. Incomplete tutorials and overdue assignments. Everyone was moving on so fast, I went breathless and stoned.
I struggled trying to catch up. Incomplete tutorials and overdue assignments. Everyone was moving on so fast, I went breathless and stoned.
Well i guess all the HGLs felt it too.
Thanks to my classmates who were very concern towards me due to Post-Orientation exhaustion. I'm just glad I have such wonderful classmates ;)
Then the Run on Sunday.
Hahaha, it was not bad actually. Didn't run at my actual speed.
Like the free flow of Revive Drink and bananas ~
Then had lunch with Shikin, Amirah, Izzat, Guo Yan and Yi Ling at SWENSENS
Then today had Dental Appoinment.
Dr Wee: Okay so you can take out your braces next appointment!
Fatin: Reaally?
Dr Wee: Yup, and bring $350 for your retainers.
Fatin: *RETAINERS! Pelat time!*
I got so excited I sms-ed my braces friends; Amirah, Danial and Syafiqah that I'll be taking off my braces. Thinking that the next appointment would be like in 3 weeks time. But apparently, my appointment is in April! Grahh! That's so long! But I just can't wait to wear retainers! Then can talk pelat-ly.
Photos courtesy of Serene, Nathalie & Izzat
And everything seems different recently.
I feel so depressed. So many mix emotions.
But I just don't know how to let it out.
Keeping it to myself, afraid to let things out.
Cos I just don't know who to trust anymore...









<< Home