Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year, New Chapter

Oh HELLO MY FRIENDS!

Actually, I had drafted out a new year's entry...
BUT, I guess I shouldn't waste time on that. HAHAH XP

I just wanna say, 2009 was not really a great year. It was DAMN FILLED WITH CHALLENGES every single day. And the only thing I looked forward in that year was Physiotherapy sessions, Outting with my 8 Kampong Friends and the chance to be with my family together.

I learnt alot from 2009. I guess it gets harder each year and let's just say 2010 might be just tougher? But, life has to go on, and I gotta be prepared for the huge battle.

Inspired by the short experience talk by TCO East on his experience while he was in his college days. I guess you tend to learn from others? Hm, it's true, you just gotta be independent. It's your life, your chance afterall. And I'm more determined to strive now. C'mon everyone, let's start pulling our socks like soccer players! Haha ok lame..

You always have a choice in life.
Let 2010 a great year, or just dwell or your past.
I choose to believe that 2010 will be a great year.

I would like to thank this chance to thank all my friends who had been there for me for the year 2009, especially my 8 kampong friends; Amirah, Shikin, Khairin, Suhaimi, Izzat, Guo Yan and Ken, my 56th NCC Buddy, Azyan and my tall-tall friend, Syafiqah ZA!

Thank you for your patience and your support for the year 2009.
Your words and actions meant alot to me.
May 2010 be a great year for all of you.

Now I'm hungry. And i got no appetite to eat.