Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Caged up happiness

Happiness? Where are you?
Waking up, repeating the same old routine.
Seeing the same old faces.
With nothing to look forward to.
"Argghh.. school.."
Then I wonder why school have been such a burden. Something I don't look forward to.

I need MOTIVATION please.
Can somebody just say "Hey, you are going great. Keep up the good work."
Or just make my smile last for one whole day.
Or be the reason why I look forward to school?
Ohwell... this is life. What am i pleading about?
Feels like a caged up happiness.

Moti-moti, I need alot of motivation!

Cikgu said Libras are happy-go-lucky and cheerful bunch of people.
I agree. But it looks like I don't seem to seem show the traits for the pass few months.

SOMEBODY BRING ME BACK TO LIFE!

Oh no. Headache.
Somebody call 995! Problems burning in the otak. Ohh-ohh.