A new start
Let's start afresh shall we?
I hope I'll be back to my senses soon.
Talking bout senses, I think we lost our mind just now. Well basically, Jun Qiang, Serene, Kenneth, Siew Ping, Alvin and me, we kind a stayed back and tried out the props.I just couldn't stop laughing at a few of em.
A rifle, bamboo stick and a phone. Hmmms?

Iskandar and me The mafia and the afro

Jun Qiang and me
Hair gone wild

And JQ said I look like Dora the Explorer.I think Dora looks nicer than me.

We thought we could form a musician band. I guess not.
Honestly, I miss being me.
Haha. Really.
Can life get any better?
"Seriously, when you are in JC, you got no life. But it would be only for 2 years. Just bare with it."
I couldn't agree more.
I hope I'll be back to my senses soon.
Talking bout senses, I think we lost our mind just now. Well basically, Jun Qiang, Serene, Kenneth, Siew Ping, Alvin and me, we kind a stayed back and tried out the props.I just couldn't stop laughing at a few of em.
Iskandar and me

Jun Qiang and me
Hair gone wild

And JQ said I look like Dora the Explorer.

Honestly, I miss being me.
Haha. Really.
Can life get any better?
"Seriously, when you are in JC, you got no life. But it would be only for 2 years. Just bare with it."
I couldn't agree more.


<< Home