Please make me smile for once
I survived
3 hours of Mathematics & 2 hours of General Paper.
And had a headache at the end of the day.
Joined the SC for the cleaning of SC room. SC room never looked so cleaned before.
Then someone gave me a love letter. Ehem.
Read on the journey home.
Was touched & almost teared.
Part of the letter says:
"The problems in life are the obstacles we face. It can either make you stronger and bring you down. It's a choice you gotta make for yourself."
And was signed off with hugs and kisses, by Aziwazee(go figure out)
It's a small note kept in a small envelope. But it brings a huge meaning, and a huge impact.
Thanks my friend :D I'll always keep that in mind.
Another day in school. Another day of a heavy heart. Another day of endurance.
But my mind was filled with something else. Something that was suppose to lighten my heavy heart. Oh well...
My heart was confused and heavy. But there's only one thing causing everything to occur. And this heart of mine is still confused if i should let it go. Thanks to Amilah who kinda eased abit of my dilemma. It's true. I am naive.
On the brighter side of life,
wait, where is it?
Oh well... There's a video I want to share with you guys. Kinda addicted to it.
It's Taylor Swift - You belong with me.
It's a very touching song made into a story. To me, it's the best music video so far.
Hmms, and Kevan gave me video of it XD
Cos' I believe in this saying:
Everything happens, happens for a reason
I'm just looking forward to tomorrow. Where I hope I can enjoy the laughters and crapping with the 7 other crappers- Amirah, Shikin, Khairin, Izzat, Guo Yan, Suhaimi and Ken.
3 hours of Mathematics & 2 hours of General Paper.
And had a headache at the end of the day.
Joined the SC for the cleaning of SC room. SC room never looked so cleaned before.
Then someone gave me a love letter. Ehem.
Read on the journey home.
Was touched & almost teared.
Part of the letter says:
"The problems in life are the obstacles we face. It can either make you stronger and bring you down. It's a choice you gotta make for yourself."
And was signed off with hugs and kisses, by Aziwazee(go figure out)
It's a small note kept in a small envelope. But it brings a huge meaning, and a huge impact.
Thanks my friend :D I'll always keep that in mind.
Another day in school. Another day of a heavy heart. Another day of endurance.
But my mind was filled with something else. Something that was suppose to lighten my heavy heart. Oh well...
My heart was confused and heavy. But there's only one thing causing everything to occur. And this heart of mine is still confused if i should let it go. Thanks to Amilah who kinda eased abit of my dilemma. It's true. I am naive.
On the brighter side of life,
wait, where is it?
Oh well... There's a video I want to share with you guys. Kinda addicted to it.
It's Taylor Swift - You belong with me.
It's a very touching song made into a story. To me, it's the best music video so far.
Hmms, and Kevan gave me video of it XD
Cos' I believe in this saying:
Everything happens, happens for a reason
I'm just looking forward to tomorrow. Where I hope I can enjoy the laughters and crapping with the 7 other crappers- Amirah, Shikin, Khairin, Izzat, Guo Yan, Suhaimi and Ken.


<< Home