This bleak life of mine
I'm fully aware that I've not been myself lately.
There's too many things happening at one time.
Yet, trivial things tend to accumulate to become large ones.
It's just too much i broke down and cried last night.
And no, it wasn't the end.
Anyway thanks SZA.
I was touched.
Physiotherapy tomorrow.
That's what I've been looking for all these while just to get a lasting smile for at least 1 hour.
The time when they truly understand who I'm really am.
They know the best of me.
Which I doubt you do.
I'm just not prepared to take the risk and tear my ligament again.
Mind you, my leg cost $5k more than yours.
There's too many things happening at one time.
Yet, trivial things tend to accumulate to become large ones.
It's just too much i broke down and cried last night.
And no, it wasn't the end.
Anyway thanks SZA.
I was touched.
Physiotherapy tomorrow.
That's what I've been looking for all these while just to get a lasting smile for at least 1 hour.
The time when they truly understand who I'm really am.
They know the best of me.
Which I doubt you do.
I'm just not prepared to take the risk and tear my ligament again.
Mind you, my leg cost $5k more than yours.


<< Home