Choice challenges, invigorates and enhances.
I think one really have a choice everyday when one wake up from their slumber.
One has a choice on how they want to lead their life.
And that explains the varying characters of people.
I personally love the optimistic ones.
They bring colour to my life.
Been pretty hectic lately.
Caught up with too many homeworks.
Plus, I have to prepare the Econs Presentation, PW Story Board and not forgetting the proposal for Student Investiture.
Can anything get any worser?
Looking forward to this weekend is a big mistake.
I really need a breather.
Now, I'm looking forward to next week. It's physiotherapy time.
On the contrary, Friday's National Day Celebration with my Civics Group, 0912B is FANTASTIC.
Love the spirit. Everyone is working.
Just watch the video that I'm tagged in at Facebook. It shows everything.
HAHA XD
Okay, back to mugging.
I think one really have a choice everyday when one wake up from their slumber.
One has a choice on how they want to lead their life.
And that explains the varying characters of people.
I personally love the optimistic ones.
They bring colour to my life.
Been pretty hectic lately.
Caught up with too many homeworks.
Plus, I have to prepare the Econs Presentation, PW Story Board and not forgetting the proposal for Student Investiture.
Can anything get any worser?
Looking forward to this weekend is a big mistake.
I really need a breather.
Now, I'm looking forward to next week. It's physiotherapy time.
On the contrary, Friday's National Day Celebration with my Civics Group, 0912B is FANTASTIC.
Love the spirit. Everyone is working.
Just watch the video that I'm tagged in at Facebook. It shows everything.
HAHA XD
Okay, back to mugging.


<< Home