I feel WORN OUT.
Yesterday
Was Teachers' Day.
Aces Day Exercise was ridiculous. The Teacher vs. Student game was a bore.
The only fun part was, eating.
And the ice cream cake was undeniably delicious. Thanks Peng Peng and Judy.
Also, the hot, spicy OTAH! It was nice. Thanks Mdm Fara.
The performance wasn't that fantastic like the previous one. However, the performance by Sam Chua and Kirin was fabulous.
My heart melted to their melodious voice. Good job you guys..
Didn't went back to Haig Girls' School as i was too tired and i had therapy later in the afternoon.
Talking about the therapy,
the Therapist gave me HOMEWORK!
My homework was to do exercise daily.
And to add on, she even print out the steps to execute the exercise.
Bagus..
Now i got cramps on my thigh, calf and BUTT.
TODAY
Went to the RSAF Open House at Paya Lebar Airbase with Amirah, Guo Yan and his cousin, Boon.
The exhibition was okay.
The most fun one was the Flight Display. It was fantastic i tell you!
Also, saw C1-30 ! Haha and Yan kept saying that the plane would ship me. That's because of my leg i think.
Then went to the Night Vision booth. It was pitch dark. I couldn't even see a single thing! So we used the night vision goggle. It was cool man. Those who wear black would be seen wearing white.
Kinda turned off when the person asked me "Okay girl, how old are you?"
ARGHH!!!
I wanna grow taller.
I wished to look for more things and perhaps take a picture of me riding on the plane. However, the que was long and it was scorching hot. Further more, wore black with jeans and black slippers. Not to mention my butt was aching, and my knee was getting weak.
Sorry to spoil the whole thing yeah.
I had fun though. Opened to new things.
But lesson learnt, never wear jeans and black colour!

C1-30 Plane. Plane for shipping i think. Like Cargo.
See the yellow dots? They are the Red Lions!
How I wish I could go Airborne...
Guo Yan : F....
Let me complete what he want to say, " Fatin "
Haha.

Amirah : Wahh... So hot ahh..
I'm really tired...
Shhh..
Yesterday
Was Teachers' Day.
Aces Day Exercise was ridiculous. The Teacher vs. Student game was a bore.
The only fun part was, eating.
And the ice cream cake was undeniably delicious. Thanks Peng Peng and Judy.
Also, the hot, spicy OTAH! It was nice. Thanks Mdm Fara.
The performance wasn't that fantastic like the previous one. However, the performance by Sam Chua and Kirin was fabulous.
My heart melted to their melodious voice. Good job you guys..
Didn't went back to Haig Girls' School as i was too tired and i had therapy later in the afternoon.
Talking about the therapy,
the Therapist gave me HOMEWORK!
My homework was to do exercise daily.
And to add on, she even print out the steps to execute the exercise.
Bagus..
Now i got cramps on my thigh, calf and BUTT.
TODAY
Went to the RSAF Open House at Paya Lebar Airbase with Amirah, Guo Yan and his cousin, Boon.
The exhibition was okay.
The most fun one was the Flight Display. It was fantastic i tell you!
Also, saw C1-30 ! Haha and Yan kept saying that the plane would ship me. That's because of my leg i think.
Then went to the Night Vision booth. It was pitch dark. I couldn't even see a single thing! So we used the night vision goggle. It was cool man. Those who wear black would be seen wearing white.
Kinda turned off when the person asked me "Okay girl, how old are you?"
ARGHH!!!
I wanna grow taller.
I wished to look for more things and perhaps take a picture of me riding on the plane. However, the que was long and it was scorching hot. Further more, wore black with jeans and black slippers. Not to mention my butt was aching, and my knee was getting weak.
Sorry to spoil the whole thing yeah.
I had fun though. Opened to new things.
But lesson learnt, never wear jeans and black colour!
C1-30 Plane. Plane for shipping i think. Like Cargo.
See the yellow dots? They are the Red Lions!
How I wish I could go Airborne...
Guo Yan : F....
Let me complete what he want to say, " Fatin "
Haha.
Amirah : Wahh... So hot ahh..
I'm really tired...
Shhh..


<< Home