Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, May 12, 2008

Okay, the same thing happened today.
Same thing as last Monday.

I think i just have a bad start of a week. Not only I had that SPASM again, I was hit by a ball at my left shoulder. Hitting by a ball wasn't so bad as the spasm, seriously.
And of course, it hurts hell lot. I think the spasm hurts even more than the operation on my right leg.
So, I NEED PAINKILLERS!

Thanks to Amirah, Khairin, Shikin, Diyana, Hui Peng, Tiffany, Jia Hao, Izzat & Guo Yan.
Thanks for their concern
Thanks for their jokes (from Izzat & Guo Yan that kinda kept the pain away from me)

Anyway, questions filled my mind throughout the entire day.
Will I be able to be myself again?
Will I be able to run?
Will I be like this in the long run?
Will I be able to pass the Napfa for CdtOC?
Will I be able to go for Airborne next year?
Will my left leg be like my right leg?
Will I be able to fulfill my dreams?


Only god knows why...