Passing Out Parade

Thursday.
The parade was fine. I'm proud of my Part Cs. They look so smart & proud when taking over.
When taking the parade, i was nervous!
The rehearsal was fine. But the ACTUAL one kinda cocked up. Haha.
We received a GIGANTIC hamper from the cadets. Trust me, I'm gonna get a hard time from my dentist this Monday.
Friday.
So started off by being blind folded.
The Part As kept disturbing just because I'm blind folded.
The Part Cs brought us to the toilet.
Toothpaste, egg, water, starch, & milo ?
So I was soaking wet from top to bottom. (Even my undergarments were wet)
And I didn't bring extra...
What's touching was,
Aidilin, Hidayah & Ferina sang 2 songs for us. I cried ABIT.
But the part whereby the video that shows the past memories, really brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't stop crying. Khairin was crying like hell. Yes i was embarrassed to cry infront of my cadets. Shit...

The food was like WOW!
I must admit it was delicious. Especially the pudding. Hahas.
I think i gain a few KGs...

This is HARYANTI.
Dear Part Cs,
Thank you for the greatest POP/Farewell Party for us. I'm proud of you guys. From this, I am confident that you guys can lead the unit well. You proved me that you guys can work well. I was flabbergasted by the teamwork.
Don't be discouraged at any cost, cause each and everyone of you guys play a part. You touched me and no words can describe how greatful i am.
"Keep going even if the going gets tough."
OUTSHINE
.jpg)
Well, the 4 Senior Specs. Iryana went off early.
Anyway, I'm still waiting for my Master Sergeant rank.
Will continue again.
Thursday.
The parade was fine. I'm proud of my Part Cs. They look so smart & proud when taking over.
When taking the parade, i was nervous!
The rehearsal was fine. But the ACTUAL one kinda cocked up. Haha.
We received a GIGANTIC hamper from the cadets. Trust me, I'm gonna get a hard time from my dentist this Monday.
Friday.
So started off by being blind folded.
The Part As kept disturbing just because I'm blind folded.
The Part Cs brought us to the toilet.
Toothpaste, egg, water, starch, & milo ?
So I was soaking wet from top to bottom. (Even my undergarments were wet)
And I didn't bring extra...
What's touching was,
Aidilin, Hidayah & Ferina sang 2 songs for us. I cried ABIT.
But the part whereby the video that shows the past memories, really brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't stop crying. Khairin was crying like hell. Yes i was embarrassed to cry infront of my cadets. Shit...
The food was like WOW!
I must admit it was delicious. Especially the pudding. Hahas.
I think i gain a few KGs...
This is HARYANTI.
Dear Part Cs,
Thank you for the greatest POP/Farewell Party for us. I'm proud of you guys. From this, I am confident that you guys can lead the unit well. You proved me that you guys can work well. I was flabbergasted by the teamwork.
Don't be discouraged at any cost, cause each and everyone of you guys play a part. You touched me and no words can describe how greatful i am.
"Keep going even if the going gets tough."
OUTSHINE
.jpg)
Well, the 4 Senior Specs. Iryana went off early.
Anyway, I'm still waiting for my Master Sergeant rank.
Will continue again.


<< Home