Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I am seriously touched by the replies of those who took the extra mile to give their opinions.
THANK YOU
Suhaimi, Khairin, Yen Ping, Amirah, Aisyah, Basirah, Khai and Peng Peng( Haha =p)

Well, so this is my decision.
I WANNA GO!!! And that's final.

BUT

Mr Vaahid: Sorry guys... *give the sad look* There's always next year.

At that very point of time, i was at the urge of crying. WHY ?!?
WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN ???

Well, basically what had happened was, Sec4s are not allowed to go...
Yes, let me rent out my anger and disappointment.
Pause.
@#$%^&* *&^%$@ $#^%$ !!!

Okay,
So, I'll probably go New Zealand next year, or still look forward for USA.

Thanks everyone =)

Dr. Ng : You are down with INFLUENZA!
Fatin : Huh?
Dr. Ng : Ms Zaleha! I need to bring her to do sick bay right away!
Ms Zaleha : Jia Hao... you are scaring her.

So that's how caring and so ON Ng Jia Hao is. I think he is a good paramedic.
I feel so sick nowadays. But i just can't take MC due to my overloaded schedule.

What's making things worst is, tomorrow i have to attend a Maths Challenge at Victoria Junior College with Gary, Ben and Kiat Wee. Umm.. I think we are like a team. Oh yes we are a team.

Talking bout this reminds me of the good olden days...
But i just have to forget about it, forget about it, i have to forget about you...