Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Mathematics Quiz @ Victoria Junior College
Ben, Gary, Kiat Wee, Mr Ang and me.

Obviously i felt VERY ODD. Well reason being i was the only girl there and that means Ben, Gary and Kiat Wee had fun bullying me?
Wahahaha.

As we got there, I was terrified. Not because of the Preliminary round
but
the mass of students surrounding me are bespectacled !!!
It's like a necessity for them to wear specs. Like 97% are wearing.
Played this dice game and Mr Ang called me greedy.
Muahahahahahaha.
And Kiat Wee can play "totto" cause he is so damn lucky.

Iconnexion Exercise
Honestly, i think is not effective.
Well, I had fun with Khairin though. Instead of doing, she cooked nuggets and we munched as we did our work. Now one special case is, Khairin even had time to play this creepy game. She is so weird sometimes. Hehe.
And her hamster is so cute, like Theodore!

Friday? or Monday?
So back to school and it felt like Monday. So i think i had Friday blues...
Well laughed too much with these 3 guys, Suhaimi, Wei Jie & Jia Hao. They are such jokers mann.
Had Malay Mock test and in the middle of the test i felt so sleepy.
I think i'm getting fatter cause after eating and i feel so darn sleepy? That's gonna be a problem.
Talking bout fatter,
I need to go to the gym.

NCC Affirmation Ceremony
It was GREAT. I like the Hwa Chong PDS display show.
I had goosebumps when they performed. It's fantastic.
Oh yea, not to forget the repelling team. It's wonderful.
So anyway, when i was there...
Bro's friend : Eh Muhaimin's sister!!
My bro : *give the look of "I don't know her..." *

So point taken that my brother doesn't really acknowledge me when I'm in NCC uniform.
Talking bout my brother, i realise the he expects me to be ACTIVE in NCC. Umm.. like he wanted me to take part in the SYFOC.
Me : I got O levels to worry about
Bro : SO? Everyone has O levels. Cause now they need MASTER SERGEANT.
Me : Some other time
Bro : This is your show. Your batch. The next time is like what..2 years later?
Bro : And i promise, i'll be there too.

And so I flashback, how many times did he break his promise?
He
promised to be there for Camp Feast,
promised to be there for Spec Course,
promised to be there for Senior Spec
promised to be there for Camp Pinn,
promised to be there for ADC,
but i didn't see him at ANY OF MY CAMPS SINCE SEC 1 !!!

And even my friends never seen him before.

So anyway, had a great talk with Mrs Tan, Khairin, Shikin and Basirah.

TOMORROW
Going gym to trim myself.


WOW! This is one extremely long entry. Hehehe.
A summary of what happened from WED - SAT.
Hectic huh?