Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Started off the week by having a severe headache in the morning.
I could barely stand on my feet when i woke up.
Giddy is bothering me.
So how doctor?

What's worst was there was no PE yesterday. Meaning no adrenaline rush.
Additional Maths is my personal favourite, however, the topic Plane Geometry is getting on my nerves. It gives me more headache lahh.

My life is beginning to turn upside down.
Feels like things are crashing down on me.
What's what is what i'll keep to myself.
But now i feel kinda bad & pathetic.

There are a few songs stuck in my head.
Some of them are rather childish. Like Hi5 songs? Wahahaha.

What's on my mind recently?
JAPAN!

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.
But, I also don't wanna go to the clinic to get MC.
Can i skip school?