Reminisce back.
And the good thing is i still remember redundant stuffs.
So little things do make an impact in your life.
So this week was interesting.
Had to seat in between of Izzat & Guo Yan.
I HAVE to learn to get used to them.
Izzat especially, a joker.
I wonder why is he so high everyday. Can't stop making funny comments on others. But the funniest was when GY & Zat fight about calling each other dog.
The thing seating beside them is that you get to laugh at their jokes and comments and you won't be sleepy.
STUDENT COUNCIL INVESTITURE
The council is where i have grown up to be a better person. They taught me alot of qualities as a leader i should have. I have gained confidence through council.
I cried during the song "You raised me up". Things happen so fast. I won't be serving the council anymore. I won't be serving NCC anymore (just yet).
The new blazers came and we didn't get to wear it! And i had rashes on my neck because of the old blazer!
JAPAN
Oh yeah! I get to go!
Along with Khairin!
"I'm sorry to say that there is no Halal food but we will make sure that there is no pork & no lard."
What the are you trying to say?!?
Recently, i had weird dreams.
Dreams i was afraid of.
Dreams that confused me.
No it is not a nightmare.
It's a sweet dream that makes me worried.
What kind of dream is that?
STOP playing with my mind!
And the good thing is i still remember redundant stuffs.
So little things do make an impact in your life.
So this week was interesting.
Had to seat in between of Izzat & Guo Yan.
I HAVE to learn to get used to them.
Izzat especially, a joker.
I wonder why is he so high everyday. Can't stop making funny comments on others. But the funniest was when GY & Zat fight about calling each other dog.
The thing seating beside them is that you get to laugh at their jokes and comments and you won't be sleepy.
STUDENT COUNCIL INVESTITURE
The council is where i have grown up to be a better person. They taught me alot of qualities as a leader i should have. I have gained confidence through council.
I cried during the song "You raised me up". Things happen so fast. I won't be serving the council anymore. I won't be serving NCC anymore (just yet).
The new blazers came and we didn't get to wear it! And i had rashes on my neck because of the old blazer!
JAPAN
Oh yeah! I get to go!
Along with Khairin!
"I'm sorry to say that there is no Halal food but we will make sure that there is no pork & no lard."
What the are you trying to say?!?
Recently, i had weird dreams.
Dreams i was afraid of.
Dreams that confused me.
No it is not a nightmare.
It's a sweet dream that makes me worried.
What kind of dream is that?
STOP playing with my mind!


<< Home