Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, April 10, 2008

"FATIN!!!"
She shrieked as she saw the taxi approaching me in a SUPER fast speed.
I took a huge step back as the taxi dashed pass me. I was stunned and Amirah was still screaming my name.
So everyone's attention was on us.
I was somewhat traumatized. However, Amirah was even traumatized then i am.
So i would like to say,
THANK YOU MIA
For saving my life =)
Remember to look right, left and right again.
And this happened at the road near the back gate. So my fellow friends, remember to be alert when crossing.


Class 4E3
So anyway, this few days had been VERY INTERESTING.
My classmates are somewhat imitating Mr Ang KS.
Seriously, it's irritating. And it gave me DAYMARE.
Hehe.

The boys in my class are obsessed with an old time toy, THE RUBIK'S CUBE.
Ken is getting pro in it, Su is fascinated by just doing one face while Izzat is trying so hard to understand.

And another thing, I cocked up my Chemistry SPA O Level.
Bravo Fatin, Bravo.

"Class, we will not be going to Malaysia. But instead, JAPAN."
YES AH!!!
Seriously, I wanna go!

I need to breathe...