Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Okay great.

On Friday, I felt better. I felt even better when they replace it to Hong Wei.
Thanks to Ah Pong (Jonathan Pong) for taking the effort to find a replacement to go Supernumerary with me. And also, Gabriel and Guo Yan for considering to go.
These 3 guys were there for me when HE said he couldn't go. They made me feel as though everything is gonna be okay. Not to forget, Hui Peng and Diyana who gave a short but meaningful and encouraging message.
Also, Shikin who said "Everything will be okay when Shikin is around"
AND
Khairin, whom i trust and believe, that can run the Unit Camp by her own. I felt much better when Khairin is confident.

So, the super duper news is NCC GIRLS achieved GOLD for BEST UNIT COMPETITION. And it's the 1st time in history we actually get GOLD.

Unit Camp is in 3 days time and Supernumerary is less than 1 day. My palms are sweaty and i'm nervous.
I'll be looking forward to the Unit Campfire 2008, cause I'll back then to watch them perform.

Thanks Ah Pong...