Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sighh...

It seems like everything is crashing down on me.
God knows how hard i tried to act as though everything is okay.

The most recent one is, there's 75% of chance of me going to Advance Drill Course(also known as Supernumerary) ALONE. Thanks to Gabriel who wanted to go for the course to replace Khairi. But replacing sounds impossible. WHY?
The course is this coming Monday. And to change the particulars and not attending the pre-course briefing makes Gabriel have a slim chance to go.

And going ALONE makes me feel so darn nervous and no one to turn to. Cause everyone is not supporting my decision.

I believe i can
I believe i will
I believe i know my dreams are real
I believe i'll stand
I believe i'll dance
I believe i'll grow real soon and
That is what i do believe.

I never knew this will be so tough...