Why am i so stupid?
Why am i blinded by the fake crapp?
Cher gave useful advice. I was at the edge of breaking down. But, i am touched by the concern from the seniors.I'm prepared to be disappointed with the confest someday. I should have known. But, sympathy blinded me totally.
ARGH !!!
I couldn't stop thinking about it the whole night. Toss and turn, swear and curse on how stupid i was. WHY ?!? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME for just mere attention?
God, now i hate myself for falling and unable to pick myself up again. I wish to be alone, isolated. For the extra mile i went, it's such a disappointment.
However, tutoring Iffa was kinda cool for me. I was brighten up by her eventhough she told me i was a bad tutor. Yes, i admit i am. We did 30% of studying and 70% of laughing and crapping. Haha.
I kinda pity Zat H for struggling. Well, infect everything seems so clear now. Don't worry cousin, i understand your situation. But you gotta put extra effort to impress MM. I believe you can, please don't quit.
Amaths Paper 1 was easy but Paper 2 was like a KILLER mann. First question, "Shit... what... what is this?" Further more, i wasn't at the mood to do the paper. I was so sleepy that i slept halfway. Plus worried about Mum's incident this morning and the crapp disappointment that's bothering me.
There's this feeling that lingers on me since last year. I wish to demolish it. But how...
And i'm really pissed off with the... ARGHH !!! Only some understands...
I seriously have no mood to be happy tomorrow. Yes, it's my birthday. But it turns out to be a big disaster during the eve. My wish for a memorable 15th birthday vanished just like that.
I need to rewind...
Why am i blinded by the fake crapp?
Cher gave useful advice. I was at the edge of breaking down. But, i am touched by the concern from the seniors.I'm prepared to be disappointed with the confest someday. I should have known. But, sympathy blinded me totally.
ARGH !!!
I couldn't stop thinking about it the whole night. Toss and turn, swear and curse on how stupid i was. WHY ?!? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME for just mere attention?
God, now i hate myself for falling and unable to pick myself up again. I wish to be alone, isolated. For the extra mile i went, it's such a disappointment.
However, tutoring Iffa was kinda cool for me. I was brighten up by her eventhough she told me i was a bad tutor. Yes, i admit i am. We did 30% of studying and 70% of laughing and crapping. Haha.
I kinda pity Zat H for struggling. Well, infect everything seems so clear now. Don't worry cousin, i understand your situation. But you gotta put extra effort to impress MM. I believe you can, please don't quit.
Amaths Paper 1 was easy but Paper 2 was like a KILLER mann. First question, "Shit... what... what is this?" Further more, i wasn't at the mood to do the paper. I was so sleepy that i slept halfway. Plus worried about Mum's incident this morning and the crapp disappointment that's bothering me.
There's this feeling that lingers on me since last year. I wish to demolish it. But how...
And i'm really pissed off with the... ARGHH !!! Only some understands...
I seriously have no mood to be happy tomorrow. Yes, it's my birthday. But it turns out to be a big disaster during the eve. My wish for a memorable 15th birthday vanished just like that.
I need to rewind...


<< Home