SSC
The scorching sun burns the exposed skin of every cadet in "diam" position. I cursed and swear to the CSM, CUO, IC and everyone including myself. Why am i getting weaker and weaker? My jelly liked legs couldn't support my swaying body. Even the motivation "Edure..." couldn't motivate me. I yelled in desperation for the next movement. Tahan... tahan...
I crashed at Khairin's bed counting how many hours till i could get home. I had to sacrifice my ichy body by not taking a shower during the night due to the long que infront of each cubicle. I had a good laugh with Haryani, Shikin and Khairin during the last night. Knowing i felt from the upperdeck of the bunk bed, i shook on how silly i was. Confidently i said to Shikin "Aiyahh.. i can get easily waked up one. I got the instincts that it's the time i have to wake up" I slept dead being waken by Khairin the next morning. Even Shikin laughed at my confident statement. Hahaha!
Ahhh... freedom and half sastifaction. I screamed at myself how stupid i was. All along i knew i was eyed by the CLT to know whether i could become a award winner but i didn't care about getting the award when i saw the every IC being "tekan". Even the award winner did not become IC for once. WHY?!?
I'm dead tired and i don't feel like going to school tomorrow.
Bang me.
The scorching sun burns the exposed skin of every cadet in "diam" position. I cursed and swear to the CSM, CUO, IC and everyone including myself. Why am i getting weaker and weaker? My jelly liked legs couldn't support my swaying body. Even the motivation "Edure..." couldn't motivate me. I yelled in desperation for the next movement. Tahan... tahan...
I crashed at Khairin's bed counting how many hours till i could get home. I had to sacrifice my ichy body by not taking a shower during the night due to the long que infront of each cubicle. I had a good laugh with Haryani, Shikin and Khairin during the last night. Knowing i felt from the upperdeck of the bunk bed, i shook on how silly i was. Confidently i said to Shikin "Aiyahh.. i can get easily waked up one. I got the instincts that it's the time i have to wake up" I slept dead being waken by Khairin the next morning. Even Shikin laughed at my confident statement. Hahaha!
Ahhh... freedom and half sastifaction. I screamed at myself how stupid i was. All along i knew i was eyed by the CLT to know whether i could become a award winner but i didn't care about getting the award when i saw the every IC being "tekan". Even the award winner did not become IC for once. WHY?!?
I'm dead tired and i don't feel like going to school tomorrow.
Bang me.


<< Home