Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I was late this morning.
Oh what a way to start a day ahead.
Had no mood to continue with the day especially with my sudden flu. PE was kinda tiring all of sudden.

Excited with the JyLeague Finals.
For logistic, i get what i was told and not to lose any ball espeacially since it's finals. Told Fakruddin to take extra good care of it and keep the extra one ball to his body. The next blink i saw the ball was scattered all over. Hasanah told me they surrended their valuable with her. I trusted.

Mark Cow VS F.I.B was kinda a disaster. I feel guilty. First, i didn't bring 100plus for them, and i did a terrible mistake. I had a big chance to score when i just let it go. Next, i tackled the girl who is tackling. Yes, we lost and managed to get 3rd. Bravo to Mark Cow!!! You did a great job afterall.

Had a crappy afternoon, doing gardening and placing the grass on Raizen's body. Hahaha!
All of the sudden, the world suddenly stopped with MrJae questioning about the balls. Searched for the one missing ball with Fakruddin. I'm greatful for his help all along. He climbed the fence and went through the bushes. I teared when i couldn't find the ball. I've failed to keep the ball save. Thanks to me, it's gone.

Thanks again to Fakruddin who was by my side all along. Was kinda touched when Fakruddin said
"Eh are you okay? Are you crying? RELAX LAHH!! Tomorrow morning, i come early and go and find. Okay?"
I gave up on searching and decided to tell MrJae. It kinda hurt plus the guts to tell every match how many balls were missing.
After the whole thing, crapped for awhile with the Sports Div. They are caring. They were all comforting me from my worries. Waited for MrJae to return the key plus waited for Su to meet MrSilva. Went home with Sabri leaving us.

Digging the bag filled with goodies, "Eh, why all orange one?"
Hahahahahahaha.
Su said "Cher, you got some issues with Orange." to MrJae who was wearing Orangy Yellow shirt.

Then laughed all the way to the Bus Stop with Su and he decided to wait for MrJae to crap with him again. The K2 joke was kinda funny. I had a good laugh at how silly Su and MrJae came out with the silly Kindergaten trick. It would only work with strangers.

I would like to thank to these great people :
Sports Div
Fakruddin, Faid, Hidayat, Utomo, JingChee, Sabri, Suhaimi, HASANAH
plus Mark Cow players (the 1 and only team that have patience)
Izzat, Irfan, Iqbal, Raihan, Raizen, Syazwan, Zul, Aisyah, SangWei
Helpers
Aidilin, Liana, Afiqah, Afiqah, Jovin, QiYun, Khairuddin
And the patient teacher
Mr Jae

I am finally free from my burdens. I am finally free from JyLeague worries. I am finally free from tiredness.
I am finally FREE.
Now, it's just 24/7 study+revision and rest.