Who are you?
You are a sadist
You are an insulter
Who are you?
Neither you are a saviour
nor you are a helper
Who are you?
I don't know you
You gave me no clue...
I'm flabbergasted by your attitude, PLUS your extra new you. Everyday, no, maybe every afternoon, Shujun would ask, "What's wrong?" there i go repeating myself EVERY AFTERNOON, what had happened that made me upset. Okay, so people change. But people dont change and totally forget bout their friend whom they knew for quite some time over a person? I've hold my patience FOR FREAKING 6MONTHS, yet now i couldn't handle anymore. It takes one more insult and there i go. Perhaps you havent seen me at full rage. You won't like it either....
My heart soften when I had a good laugh with Elaine, Shujun, Utomo, Sabri and Fakruddin. Plus seeing MrJae blabbling funny plus lame comment while he became the winner for every Torch Award.
Buttercup? COOL !!
You are a sadist
You are an insulter
Who are you?
Neither you are a saviour
nor you are a helper
Who are you?
I don't know you
You gave me no clue...
I'm flabbergasted by your attitude, PLUS your extra new you. Everyday, no, maybe every afternoon, Shujun would ask, "What's wrong?" there i go repeating myself EVERY AFTERNOON, what had happened that made me upset. Okay, so people change. But people dont change and totally forget bout their friend whom they knew for quite some time over a person? I've hold my patience FOR FREAKING 6MONTHS, yet now i couldn't handle anymore. It takes one more insult and there i go. Perhaps you havent seen me at full rage. You won't like it either....
My heart soften when I had a good laugh with Elaine, Shujun, Utomo, Sabri and Fakruddin. Plus seeing MrJae blabbling funny plus lame comment while he became the winner for every Torch Award.
Buttercup? COOL !!


<< Home