I'm officially back from OBS !!!
Cook Watch is cool eventhough we are kinda slow... we are cooperative and understanding. Cook MASAK !!!
Cook consist of Zul, Shujun, Jing Chee, Natasha, WaiYin, Fadzillah, Suhaib, Faris, Ariff, Dzaynie, Choon Kiat, James, Annie, Maizurah, Ivan and me.
Thanks to Zul for helping me a whole lot of time. I believe he is the one who helped the most. Besides that, Choon Kiat was always there to encouraged me for my fears.
Not to forget CYNDI !! My cute chubby instructor. She gives TLC and she runs very cute. Hahahaha. I love her.
Well, i've learnt alot in OBS and i'm willing to share to my juniors who are going.
One major thing i've learnt is, don't take things for granted.
At OBS,
Toilet became like Orchard Road. Where people needs the facilities badly. Even the slightest dirt, perhaps not being able to flush, everyone is willing to urinate rather than digging a hole.
Maggie became like a Mcdonalds' meal. Everyone is digging for the food. Even Isotonic powder became a craving to everyone.
Clean tents became a hotel for everyone. Everyone cleaned their tents carefully in order to sleep.
I'm proud of myself as i made it up the Rock Wall and touch the top even i was about to give up when i was at the middle.
I'm proud of myself that i kayak around Pulau Ubin without capsizing.
I'm proud i went for the jetty jump.
I'm proud of myself that i travelled more than 10km with a heavy bag and burden on my shoulder, up and down a hill to our destination.
I'm proud i made it through OBS.
I've never forgotten what MrJae said, "Be There", "Make their day", "Play" and "Choose your attitude" .
I followed it throughout the camp and i made it, i made it being able to change myself and learnt new things.
Cook Watch is cool eventhough we are kinda slow... we are cooperative and understanding. Cook MASAK !!!
Cook consist of Zul, Shujun, Jing Chee, Natasha, WaiYin, Fadzillah, Suhaib, Faris, Ariff, Dzaynie, Choon Kiat, James, Annie, Maizurah, Ivan and me.
Thanks to Zul for helping me a whole lot of time. I believe he is the one who helped the most. Besides that, Choon Kiat was always there to encouraged me for my fears.
Not to forget CYNDI !! My cute chubby instructor. She gives TLC and she runs very cute. Hahahaha. I love her.
Well, i've learnt alot in OBS and i'm willing to share to my juniors who are going.
One major thing i've learnt is, don't take things for granted.
At OBS,
Toilet became like Orchard Road. Where people needs the facilities badly. Even the slightest dirt, perhaps not being able to flush, everyone is willing to urinate rather than digging a hole.
Maggie became like a Mcdonalds' meal. Everyone is digging for the food. Even Isotonic powder became a craving to everyone.
Clean tents became a hotel for everyone. Everyone cleaned their tents carefully in order to sleep.
I'm proud of myself as i made it up the Rock Wall and touch the top even i was about to give up when i was at the middle.
I'm proud of myself that i kayak around Pulau Ubin without capsizing.
I'm proud i went for the jetty jump.
I'm proud of myself that i travelled more than 10km with a heavy bag and burden on my shoulder, up and down a hill to our destination.
I'm proud i made it through OBS.
I've never forgotten what MrJae said, "Be There", "Make their day", "Play" and "Choose your attitude" .
I followed it throughout the camp and i made it, i made it being able to change myself and learnt new things.


<< Home